§ 1 Area of Application
(1) The terms and conditions apply to the use of the services of Hipster Escape GbR
(2) Changes to these terms and conditions are possible. In the case of a change after a booking the agreement with the client must be made.
§ 2 Service
(1) The Hipster Escape GbR runs the live escape game “Hipster Escape Party”.
(2) The participation in the game “Hipster Escape Party” is ensured to the client or its beneficiary against payment of the participation fee.
§ 3 Conditions of participation
(1) Participants under the age of 16 are only allowed to participate in the game when accompanied by an adult. The recommended minimum age is 12 years.
(2) Participation in the game can only take place if the rules of the game are accepted and signed. A violation of the rules leads to the immediate exclusion of the game group. In the case of exclusion of a game group, the full amount of the game for this group is nevertheless due.
(3) Participation in the game is at your own risk. Persons suffering from conditions such as claustrophobia, panic attacks, asthma, heart disease or other health-threatening conditions should consult their doctor before booking.
(4) It is not allowed to participate in the game in an alcoholized or dazed state. The taking of alcoholic beverages or drugs is not permitted.
(5) Smoking in the object is prohibited.
(6) The taking along of dangerous objects that are likely to hurt others is prohibited.
(7) Animals may not be brought along.
(8) It is not allowed to damage or steal items.
§ 4 Booking procedure
(1) The booking is online via www.hipster-escape-party.de/buchung. The publication of the current prices and booking conditions is also online.
(2) By completing the booking the terms and conditions are accepted. The customer has the following payment options available:
– Payment in cash at the end oft he service provided.
– Money transfer via PayPal within three working days after receiving the booking confirmation.
– Bank transfer within three business days of receipt of the invoice from the Hipster Escape GbR. This option is only possible after special request of the client and requires a letter of the Hipster Escape GbR by e-mail.
(3) The booking is binding. Up to 24 hours in advance, the booking can be canceled by e-mail for free. If canceled less than 24 hours in advance, a cancellation fee of 50% of the regular game price will apply. This must be paid within 3 working days after receipt of the invoice. For recreational events there is no distance contract. Thus, the participant has no right of withdrawal.
(4) The booking date is transferable.
(5) It is not possible to exchange vouchers or tickets in cash.
(7) There will be no refund for non-appearance or late arrival of the client.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The Hipster Escape GbR guarantees the participants access to the live escape game “Hipster Escape Party”.
(2) The booking price will be refunded if the Hipster Escape GbR has to cancel the booked service and there is no third party fault for the cancellation.
§ 6 Reservations
(1) Hipster Escape GbR reserves the right to terminate the game at any time, if deemed necessary.
(2) If the terms and conditions are not met, Hipster Escape GbR reserves the right to deny entry to participants and to cancel the service without reimbursement of expenses.
(3) The instructions of the employees of Hipster Escape GbR must be followed. Otherwise, the Hipster Escape GbR reserves the right to refer persons of the game.
§ 7 Disclaimer
(1) Access to the game can only be guaranteed to participants who agree to the rules of the game and confirm this with their signature at the beginning of the game.
(2) Hipster Escape GbR does not provide any items, facilities, information or suggestions that could result in adverse health effects or other damage. Hipster Escape GbR accepts no liability for injuries, errors or other damages of the participants caused by the negligence of the participants. No liability is accepted for the deterioration of the state of health.
(3) Hipster Escape GbR accepts no liability for unavoidable events beyond the direct and indirect control of Hipster Escape GbR that affect or make impossible the provision of services.
(4) Hipster Escape GbR accepts no liability if the participant has accepted the rules of the game, but does not comply with the rules of the game and causes damage to himself or to third parties.
§ 8 Obligations and liability of the participant
(1) The participant undertakes to read the game instructions before the start of the game. These will be sent by e-mail and may end up in the spam folder.
(2) By signing, the participant confirms that they accept the rules of the game and participate in the game on their own responsibility.
(3) Unless the participant is willing to accept the game rules, the game can not begin and the cost will not be reimbursed.
(4) In the event of damage to the property or inventory caused by the fault of the participant, the participant or his insurance company will pay damages.
(5) The participant undertakes to comply with the general fire protection regulations while staying in the premises of the Hipster Escape GbR. In an emergency, follow the instructions on the notice boards. These include fire safety regulations Part A (behavior in case of fire), emergency exit signs, etc.
§ 9 Gameplay
(1) Participants must be present at the venue no later than 5 minutes before the start of the game in order to ensure a punctual start.
(2) The participants have a maximum of 60 minutes to win the game. If the game is finished before this time, there is no compensation.
(3) For the safety of the players, the game is monitored with cameras. This allows the intervention of employees of the Hipster Escape GbR in case of problems or dangers.
(4) If the participants do not appear on time, no play time of 60 minutes can be guaranteed. The delay is therefore deducted from the game time.
§ 10 Secrecy
(1) The participants agree with their signature to treat all information about the game, existing objects, puzzles and solutions strictly confidential and not to publish it or provide to third parties. Exceptions are information published by the Hipster Escape GbR online at www.hipster-escape-party.de or on the Facebook profile of Hipster Escape Party.
(2) Failure to comply with the duty of confidentiality will incur the Hipster Escape GbR damage and a contractual penalty of EUR 5,000 will be imposed.
§ 11 Case of dispute
(1) In case of dispute, the parties will try to reach an agreement.
(2) If there is no agreement in case of dispute, a competent court in Berlin will be commissioned.
§ 12 Severability clause
(1) Should one or more of the above provisions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This also applies if, within one regulation, one part is ineffective, while another part is effective.
(2) The respective invalid provision shall be replaced by the parties by a provision which comes closest to the economic interests of the contracting parties and which does not conflict with the other contractual agreements.